NAMIBIA BOW HUNT SAFARI
TERMS & CONDITIONS
DEPOSIT AND BOWHUNT FEES
Receipt of a deposit equal to 50% of the ‘Base Safari Rate’ confirms the booking and reserves your chosen hunt and safari dates, hunt dates will be confirmed on receipt of your deposit and a completed hunter’s contract.
Fees not included in the ‘Base Safari Rates’ will be payable in full on the conclusion of the safari based on actual costs incurred during the safari with CASH or TRAVELERS CHECKS only.
We will supply you with an outlined payment schedule for the remainder of the hunting fees due no later than 30 days prior to your arrival in Namibia.
A wounded animal will be tracked and if not found accepted as taken and therefore paid in full, evidence of this will be demonstrated to the hunter by visual blood signs and the PH’s decision in the bush is final.
Government value added tax (VAT) of 15% is payable by the hunter on wounded game not found and trophies not exported from Namibia.
INCLUDED - IN ALL SAFARIS REFERRED TO AS TROPHY HUNT FEES:
- Services of a licensed Namibian PH / BOWhunting guide
- Trackers, Skinners and camp staff
- Skinning and field preparation of trophies
- Delivery of trophies to a local shipping agent or local taxidermist
- Hunting vehicle and equipment
- Ground transport inside the hunting area
- Full accommodations and laundry services
- All meals and refreshments during the hunt
- Hunt permits and Government taxes
NOT INCLUDED - IN ALL SAFARI COSTS AND TROPHY HUNT FEES:
- Trophy fees for animals harvested
- Namibian Professional Hunters Association (NAPHA) trophy medals
- Dipping, packing, shipping and taxidermist costs
- All travel expenses prior to and after the contracted safari dates
- Return airport to hunt area ground transfer - USD 360.00
- Tips and Gratuities to camp staff
- International Telephone calls
- Optional extras of a personal nature
- Personal Insurances
if you have any questions, we'll more than happy to help.
Any cancellation of a confirmed reservation must be done in writing to the Bowhunting Outfitter. In the unfortunate case of any cancellation the following charges will apply unless the Bowhunting Safari in Namibia can be re-booked:
- If notice of cancellation is received six (6) months prior to the commencement of the Safari, then the hunter shall be liable for an administrative fee on the 'Base Safari Rate' of 15%.
- If notice of cancellation is received within six (6) months of the commencement of the Safari, 50% of the total 'Base Safari Deposit' shall be refunded.
- In the event of a cancellation of a confirmed Safari and Hunt in less than three (3) months, no portion of the Safari shall be refunded.
Since we incur expenses in advance of the Safari, based on the calendar days and total number of days booked, no refunds can be given for late arrivals or early departures.
RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY
All hunters are required to sign an indemnity contract before the start of your Safari and BowHunt in Namibia with Vieranas Safaris.
Safaris offered by VIERANAS SAFARIS cover a wide spectrum of the African wilds and neither the Outfitter nor its employees can be held responsible for any injury, accident, death, loss or illness while on safari or any expenses arising from such injury, accident, death, loss or illness.
In the event of any legal proceedings arising from claims relating to the Safari, for legal purposes, the Domicile Citandi for VIERANAS SAFARIS is the High Court of the Republic of Namibia.
VIERANAS SAFARIS is covered under all the Insurances required by Namibian Law.
Tips / Gratuities
Tipping of hunt camp staff is usual in Namibia and should be done in relation to the level of service you received. Hunting guides /PH are usually tipped separately because of the close interaction they have with the hunting party. A communal tip box is kept should you wish to reward the other staff who although mostly in the background, contributes equally to the quality of the Vieranas Safaris experience.